Daily Speculations The
Web Site of Victor Niederhoffer and Laurel Kenner
Ambushes and Signals, by
Dr. Kim Zussman
- The dentist next door comes over to tell about 40% a week on a
penny stock, and asks whether he should sell now so as to not be
- The contractor across the street is super-sizing the McMansion with
yet another addition, paid under the table to his work crew with the
proceeds of real-estate bull market that only a fool would have
- The only index rising is the one I don't own.
- The individual stocks are like multple kids at graduation with none
- Any woman excitedly told about results of a recent study asks "Yes,
but are you making money?".
- Every social gathering's perfunctory house tour has plentiful
examples of handimanhood, followed by ritual post-social admonitions
about such viruosities.
- Random fond memories of prior hobbies that rarely frustrated, in
lapidary, metalworking, electronics, gynodontics, and other natural