Feb

When you put a limit in, can the market smell a man like a duck, and come in very close, and then veer away at the last minute saying "whew, am I lucky, that man almost got me with his gun (limit)".

anonymous writes:

It might be like recent tests show of cancer cells. They give off their own vapour /smell, to the HFT guys at a minimum.

Ed Stewart writes:

I think so. If the short-term edge is too great, they don't want to give you a fill. You have to let out some line first. And if you try to counteract what occurs you will independently discover the banned trading techniques.

Comments

1. Poemstar on February 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Speculation is good
    It attracts the flies to the shit show
    They’re the insecure driven by rejection
    They want to make their mark on the earth’s terrain
    I pity the game
    Driven insane
    Whats to gain
    Another plane?

2. Poemstar on February 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Great wealth is noble they say
    Yes it is because its poison
    I’d hate to think what my dishwasher would look like if it wasn’t so
    But just remember to pity the wealthy just as much as the poor
    Where theres great wealth there’s no love and on the spectrum of life its more important.
    I’ve seen Vic’s most successful disciples turn there personal lives into nightmares

3. Poemstar on February 13, 2015 10:37 pm

To be fair, i’ve lost hundreds of thousands
    By thirty no less
    Also learned programming
    Thought it would help
    Only figured out what this game is about
    Turn off the TV, read the books, spend a year in a hospital learn what life is about
    Life is about love and nothing else

4. Poemstar on February 13, 2015 10:58 pm

America is a brutal place that doesnt allow for much grace
    Its a big ship thats hard to steer
    They all come from around the world attracted to the bigness of it
    They think there must be something here
    The culture is great if you can squeeze in the middle
    But the bankers and the fed has robbed us of it
    The middle class is where its at
    Dont they get it? Damn fools!

5. Andre Wallin on February 14, 2015 12:40 am

You guys are insensitive to the human emotion of life agaisnt death. I understand why George Soros excommunicated you. I’ve learned a lot from this blog but its time to move on. FUCK YOU

6. Andre Wallin on February 14, 2015 1:25 am

Victor, pardon my language in last post but you don’t know how to deal with the spectrum of world cultures because you’re born and raised in America you have been infected with dumb american syndrome. You dont have flexibility in your brain.

7. Andre Wallin on February 14, 2015 2:23 am

My poem please post it I feel very strong but my moms sick so im stuck in the midwest i want to win but i keep getting bad cards

I don’t know what I’m doing here
    I don’t know where to go
    There’s no easy way out I say
    Paralyzed by the odds stacked against
    Whats it all for? To mate?
    I’m in a vortex of nothingness a shallow grave
    I look behind i see heart
    I look ahead i see a mess
    How does one transform into the other
    The transition of a soul burried in his body
    The light escapes my soul and throws me down into the pain
    Im lifted up again and i know by now what awaits
    It never ends until your thrown down and dead for good